57th MGA Junior Team Championship
Monday, July 31 - Tuesday, August 1, 2017
Registration can be handled in a much more convenient manner due to the new format change. Whether you are a junior golfer looking to sign up you and you friends, a parent who wants to sign up their kid(s) and friends, or a former Junior Club Chairperson wanting to continue putting together teams of juniors for the program, all of these ways of registering are perfectly acceptable!
Here are the ways you can sign up your team for the 2016 Junior Team Championship
- Mail in a paper application along with $100 for your teams Sectional Qualifying fee.
- Register online via TPP. You must have a credit card ready to finalize the registration process. To head to the online registration screen, CLICK HERE.
The online registration process is fast and easy. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to get your team signed up for the 2016 Junior Team Championship.
- Profile Creation/Logging In: Head to our TPP Login Page. If you do not already have a TPP Profile, follow the prompts on the Login Page to create your profile.
- Selecting the Championship: Once logged in, select the 56th MGA Junior Team Championship – Boys or Girls Division, then click “Register for Selected Events” at the top of the screen.
- Select your Qualifying Location: Select the qualifier you wish to compete in. If the qualifying site is already full, it will say so in red on the far right of the screen.
- Profile Confirmation: Confirm all of your profile information is still accurate. You must confirm your email address at the bottom of the screen before proceeding.
- Team Registration Information: It is not required for all players to have a TPP Profile at the time of registration, however, if you would like to enter in all team members, please ensure each player has a TPP Profile before beginning the registration process. If you would like to sign up your team without teammates, please click NEXT and proceed through the process without entering their names. You can always enter your teammates into your team via TPP or by calling the MGA Office, after registration.
- Payment: Enter in your payment information and click “Finish”
Entries are open to amateur golfers, both male and female, who:
- Are a permanent resident of Minnesota, or are currently Associate Members of the MGA at the club from which they are playing and
- Must NOT have reached their 19th birthday before midnight on the final day of the Championship.